This position is located at 1611 Britannia Road East, Mississauga ON.
Job Summary: The Service Administrator is to support all of the functions related to the day to day activities in a Truck Service Shop and provide administrative support to Mid-Ontario Truck Centre - Waste Division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Payroll Prep for Transfer to Head office
- Parts Ordering/Tracking Work orders
- Service Manager/Fleet Manager Assistant
- Closing Work Orders after Manager Direction/Approval
- Minor Scheduling if Manager is not available
- Policy Support
- Liaison between Customers/Contractors and Mid-Ontario
- Purchase Orders creation, filing, and reporting
- Billing Prep
- Supply Ordering/Maintaining records
- Data Entry/Tracking
- AP/AR available if needed
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.