Truck Sales Representative
Pay Scale: Competitive Salary to start; Transition to Commission
Job Summary: Heavy Duty Truck Sales representative will conduct inside and outside sale inquires for Mid-Ontario Truck Centre.
- Excellent level of consistent customer service
- Truck Sales Experience a Strong Asset, but any commission-based sales experience will be considered
- Degree or Certificate in Marketing or Business preferred or equivalent experience
- Very strong PC skills
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications
- Solid time management and analytical skill are necessary
- Must be mechanical minded to communicate technical information to customers accurately and thoroughly
- Work requires significant travel to current and potential clients. Must hold a Class AZ License in Ontario
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacting prospective customers and assigned accounts within designated territory
- Understanding and meeting the customers' specific needs, while maintaining our high levels of excellence
- Promoting and selling Heavy Duty New and Used Trucks
- Writing sales orders, securing deposits and processing paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Developing and presenting sales proposals to clients
- Accountable to meet or exceed sales quotas