ABOUT MID - ONTARIO TRUCK CENTRE
In 1994 we opened our doors as Mid-Ontario Truck Centre in a 12-bay shop on Dunlop Street in Barrie, Ontario, selling new Mack trucks. In 2002 we welcomed the Volvo line (earning the distinction of Canada's first dual Mack and Volvo Dealer).
The dealership continued to grow, and in 2005 we opened our second location in Richmond Hill. This location has since moved to Kirby Road in Maple, Ontario where we can now serve our clients better with our 17-bay shop and 35,000 square foot facility.
In 2015, we added another location to serve Northern Ontario in Bracebridge, where we continue to offer exceptional parts and service through our 8-bay shop.
New and Used Truck Sales
Mid-Ontario Truck Centre carries a large inventory of new Mack and Volvo trucks to meet the immediate needs of our customers. Our experienced Sales Representatives can offer customization options to optimize our customers' driving experiences.
Mid-Ontario Truck Centre understands that today's trucks are more complex than ever before. With state-of-the-art diagnostics and an experienced team of mechanics, we ensure vehicles are operating according to customer expectations and at optimal performance. Our mechanics are equipped with the latest training and tools to keep trucks on the road with minimal downtime.
· Fully licensed Mack and Volvo warranty repair facility
· Experienced mechanics trained with up-to date product knowledge
· State-of-the-art tooling
· Ministry of Transportation Inspections
· Drive Clean Emission Testing
· Trailer repairs
· 3 Mobile units for on-site repairs
· Welding and fabricating
· A/C repairs
· Contract maintenance
Mid-Ontario Truck Centre's Parts Department specializes in genuine Mack and Volvo truck parts. We also carry a large inventory of parts for all makes of trucks. We provide:
· Fully computerized inventory & procurement
· Factory authorized parts warranty
· Convenient local delivery
· Fast procurement of emergency orders
· Open 6 days a week
· Knowledgeable and experienced parts staff to research parts needs
Our Three Locations: