The toughest cabover in the industry.
The TerraPro outperforms the competition because it is loaded with Mack advantages.
- The largest cab door openings in the industry
- Our industry-leading Mack work brake safely speeds up curbside pickups
- A catalyzed exhaust after-treatment system
The Mack TerraPro is now also available with the proven mDrive HD heavy-duty automated manual transmission - making it more fuel efficient and easier to drive.
Front Axle Configuration
- Single, tandem or tri-drive, there's an axel configuration for you.
- Powerful engine options offer fuel economy without sacrificing torque.
- Body-ready electrical system makes installation simple.
Tackle any job. TerraPro's chassis offers powerful support for hard work. Built tough to withstand the full abuse of refuse and vocational applications, TerraPro packs maximum payload into a compact overall dimension.
Master tight spaces. The compact design makes TerraPro ideal for navigating the most congested neighbourhoods safely and efficiently.
- Shorter truck length for improved maneuverability.
- Slimmer cab width slips into narrow spaces.
- Shorter length from bumper to back-of-cab gets you closer to the job.
See more. Stay Safe.
TerraPro has the most forward window glass in the industry, creating superior forward visibility so you can keep pedestrians, other vehicles and the job site safely in view.
The TerraPro delivers a rugged exterior, comfortable interior, superior visibility on all sides and MACK Truck toughness for the construction and refuse industries.
For more information, click HERE to view Mack's TerraPro brochures.